- State Family
- Calendar of Events
- Degree Schedule
- Patriotic Degree
- Legal, Tax, & Home Corp. Info
- Forms, Reports, & Documents
- Contact Us
eMembership (also known as Online Membership) seeks to help the Order maintain sustainable long-term membership growth by providing the opportunity for membership throughout the modern man’s life cycle. This streamlined alternative helps acclimate men to the Order. Once a man has joined online, we will then work to incorporate him into your council and get him fully integrated with your activities.
Our vision for the Louisiana Knights of Columbus is to create a Catholic, family, fraternal service organization consisting of a council at every Parish, and a member in every Catholic family, who carry forward the teachings and values of our Church, while serving the needs of our members, and our communities.
Online Membership offers possibilities for those Catholic men who are not yet ready to fully commit to council membership and the responsibilities required. This especially applies to those Catholic men who are currently working to build careers and families, both of which require major time commitments.
Online Membership allows men the opportunity to participate in our service functions as desired, to strengthen their and their families faith and to financially protect their Catholic families.
Online Membership allows us the opportunity to act as mentors to these Catholic men and their families.Join Us:
- Knights.net is the home page for Online Membership. This is where Catholic men sign up to join the Knights of Columbus.
- Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to men 18 years of age or older who are practical (that is, practicing) Catholics in union with the Holy See.
- Memo from the State Deputy
- Visit http://www.kofc.org/en/members/online-membership/index.html#/
- Print a brochure: http://www.kofc.org/un/en/resources/membership/online-membership-handout.pdf
- View a slide presentation: http://www.kofc.org/un/en/resources/membership/online-membership-pilot-introduction.pdf
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.kofc.org/un/newjoin/en/press-faq.html
- More Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.knights.net/cpages/faq
- Webinar: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/1534637/D77F934CFAB12E3301669954F38ACF32
- Mark Carver (State Membership Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curtis J. Constrantiche (Online Membership Coordinator) at email@example.com